Paul and I just kissed our sleeping boys good-night. Bridge has one leg pressed against hisBrother's back, Gates has one arm slung over Bridger's leg. It's like they've just been waiting for each other. As I kissed their soft little faces I thought of God's beautiful, beautiful work of putting the lonely into families. We were the lonely ones... these boys are our joy. Along with our precious daughters in the Lord Jesus, we are ocmplete and the journey ahead will be a God adventure like no other. Thank you Jesus for Bringing Gates Home.
NO more skype lullabies. I can touch his face and kiss his hair. He weighs barely 22lbs. We have a lot to do for him and we are finally able to do it... our God is able.
Sweet Dreams.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Karrie,
I am crying tears of joy after reading your blog and watching the amazaing news story. Your son is amazingly beautiful! I look forward to meeting him in person. I look forward to having some "quiet" time with the 4 boys together. I prayed to thank God for bringing YOUR SON home to you. I love you guys!
much love,
Fay and Matt + 3 chickens
xoxxo
how precious!!..Catherine
precious!!!
Matthew 5:10Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. 11"Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. 12Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.
10Blessed are those who are persecuted because ofghteousness,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
11"Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. 12Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.
Post a Comment