Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is our Family's Travel Blog to Bringing Gates Home! For those who did or hope to adopt a lonely child in need, for those who have compassion on a global scale, for those who care about our family... welcome.
6 comments:
Great pictures. He is so cute.
Dianne
What a beautiful boy! My eyes are leaking over here knowing that YOU will be able to hold that little one in your arms in a few moments, really. I'm so happy for you, Karrie. Hugs, prayers, and lots of love from me,
Robin
You won't be able to see me, but I am so there with you at the airport! Love and prayers! What a cute, happy smile he has.
waiting with baited breath to hear the next update!
He is soo precious. What a little sweet face. Now I need a picture of Bridge and Gates together playig trucks @ RSW. I heard they are doing that so where is the pics? Now Aunt Tracey waits not Gates.
Ok, he is just too cute! Look at that smile!
Post a Comment