Gates and Big Brother Bridger are still going strong. Daddy has konked out! I have a nice steak dinner ready for him smothered in fresh sauteed mushrooms the way he likes it. We are overwhelmed by the presence of God in our home as we stand in amazement.
Gates looks very, very thin. The malnutrition has thinned his hair and his tiny knee joints are wider than any part of his legs. I am so grateful that he made it home. Thank you Lord for your mercy and favor getting Paul through the walls of opposition and BRINGING GATES HOME!
The little boys are playing with some mylar balloons batting them around. Everytimg Bridger pretends to be hit by one and falls dramatically to the ground, Gates cracks up laughing. So of course he is performing this slapstick routine over and over again. His laugh is the music that's been missing in our family orchestra for far too long.
I love ya'll. I hope the news interviews encourage others to rescue children and to support others who do. I am thankful that you all get that! These children are signifigant and so very, very precious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a beautiful wonderful blessing! Can't wait to see a picture with you and Gates too!!!!
Karrie, I'm so happy that long journey is over and the new life begins! Hope it continues along as well as it has started. Praising God with you! Debbie
ps.Love the pictures!!
Post a Comment