Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Gates is where he belongs! Home!

Hi All,

Chari Granstra here, I wanted to let you know that our Gates is home! Bridger and Gates had lunch together, home-made Mac & Cheese and sliced grapes. They are now playing at the train table.
The 'Welcome Home' crowd at the airport was great, tune in to NBC-2 News @ 6:00 tonight to see the highlights!
Praise God with us! He has made this beautiful family what it is, and we are celebrating Gates' home-coming today!

4 comments:

Nicki and Alex said...

Congratulations! I heard of your blog through a message from Matt Keller (high school friend). One year ago we brought our little Gracie home from China!! Enjoy every minute!

Kat said...

Praise God! He is SOOOO good! So happy that Gates is finally in the arms of his family!

Addie Talley, Photographer said...

Hurray... this is the day that the Lord has made!

Sarah's proud Mama said...

Welcome Home Gates! I am so happy that you are home with your family who loves you so very much! I'm glad you're having fun with your big brother! God bless you, Sweetie!
Love,
Robin