Thursday, July 23, 2009

Good Day. Good Night.

We all had a really good day today. Gates is saying "Bye bye" everytime he passes me in the room as he pushes a toy car across the floor and back. So cute. Earlier he went down for his nap calmly without an upset in his own bed. I said, "Naptime Guys" and they tiredly climbed under their own comforters falling asleep in minutes. Night manuevers had them both a little extra tired. Thank you for your prayers for restful sleep and peace of mind for us all tonight as well.

Gates and I took a ride with Chari earlier, she introduced me to the new Dairy Queen frozen coffee. Gates enjoyed his soft serve vanilla cup. Didn't spill a drop on the drive either. It was raining when we arrived home and Chari released Gates from his car seat and carried him quickly to the door so that they could get under the eve. I followed a little more slowly and Gates called out loudly, "Mamma, Run!" Awwww he cares about me. Good night friends. I love y'all.

No comments: