Friday, July 10, 2009

Gates Has the Drive to Thrive!

Gates is up to 25.5lbs! He is drinking his toddler formula great and his interest in food in general has piqued. It's obvious that he is feeling better. He craves touch which is just wonderful for him. He lay across my lap this morning to reach something on the side table and I patted his back. He stayed there for more than ten minutes while I patted his back and massaged his legs. Each time I tried to stop he would turn and grab my hand to put it back. He has been to the store a couple of times when it's been quiet and he likes to push the buggy and drop things into the cart.

1 comment:

Steve n Coco said...

It sounds like he's doing so well, Karrie! I'm so glad to hear it. Hooray for gaining weight!! :)
Be blessed,
Courtney