We enjoyed lots of friends and sunshine on the Lord's Day today! It's hard to whine about July heat in Florida when you're spending a couple of hours with missionaries, pastors and immigrants from Haiti. These lovely people seemed undaunted by 94+ with 100 percent humidity. Pastor E. was a joy! I am so thankful for this opportunity to meet him and to personally thank him for his devotion to God in leading the people of Haiti to freedom in Christ. He works closely with missionaries like our friends to establish producing crops and potable water supply. I was honored to be in the presence of such warriors for God!
Little Marie looked beautiful as she always does. I can't begin to describe how I feel about her return to Haiti. We must hold on to the knowledge that God is faithful.
Bridger and Gates enjoyed running around in the grass, hunting pine cones and picnicing under the pine trees on property. Gates handled the standing room only gathering very well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awww, Karrie! I just love your precious pics of Gates with his huge grin from ear to ear!! Looks like he's doing GREAT!!!
Post a Comment