I'm a rookie at blogging. I just did this to share God's glory in Bringing Gates Home. During this season in our lives I really want to encourage you to encourage us with your kind comments of support.
So, if you can't post a message on the blog could you maybe drop us a postcard so I can add it to Gates's homecoming scrapbook under "People who prayed for you."? I'm printing your loving emails. If you'd like you could mail Gates a birthday card! He would love getting his own mail from the mailbox!
Bridger's 5th Birthday is August 20th. They are eleven months and one week apart:-) Paul said Gates likes to put cheerios in the back of his Tonka Dump Truck! These Brothers are a match made in Heaven! We knew that already though didn't we?
Our address in 5526 Gordon Drive Fort Myers FL 33919
We will keep the blog going until just after Gates's 4th birthday on July 14! Love y'all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
A very Happy Birthday to both Gates and Bridger. They are going to have so much fun together. Our two oldest are only 13 1/2 months apart and it makes for lifetime friends. Gates is adorable! Congratulations on your new son.
Congratulations Karrie and family!! So happy your dh has Gates, and all is much better. We will be praying for a quick trip and safe journey. Sorry you had all of the troubles with the paperwork too, but glad it is worked out.
Hugs,
Sheri (Leilah Di and Olivia Xia's Mommy) from your WCC group
Hi Karrie,
I have been trying to post comments, but had to trust that you felt my prayers instead. Your little boy is so sweet! You are blessed.
Courtney
Post a Comment