Hey Guys! I KNOW you are still praying for God's Glory in bringing my little boy home! I fly out of LAX on Wednesday and reach Beijing on Friday then into Lanzhou where my sad three year old is waiting for Daddy to rescue him by the hand of the LORD! After a week in Lanzhou me and my boy will fly to where the embassy is in Guangzhou. When all goes well in the favor or our Lord I will fly home starting on June 30th.
I am prepared to be quarantined and herded into a hospital if ANY body on our entire flight into China is found to have a fever. That's how the US Embassy says it will go down. The flight crew, passengers everybody for at least a week! NOT my plan for sure so I ask that you would pray for a plane full of healthy passengers and crew with me. Although I am more than prepared to pay that price to save this child... MY CHILD, I don't want him to have to wait a minute longer than he already has. He's not very strong right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am not a man, but I will pray! I love how you say, "MY CHILD"! Go, get your boy home!!!!
Post a Comment