Tuesday, June 30, 2009

All is calm... ON THE OUTSIDE!

Paul and Gates are still somewhere over the ocean Brian can't track the China Southern flight at this point, we must rest in the knowledge that the Lord knows where they are and that he is with them. This communication black out is not easy. We are trying to stay very busy, it's hard to focus though. Chari has landed in Los Angeles and is suddenly very aware that this trip means 16 hours of flight time! She was glad to get off of the plane and will have to wait for Paul and Gates for four hours and then wait with them until 10:30pm when their flight leaves for PA. It's so hard to think about her doing this all on her own! I know what Bridger means, having one more 'out there' is very, very hard! I will post when they are all together. Please pray for Chari's safety walking around LAX for the next several hours. She is still recovering from a sinus infection and she has been awake since 3am. This is one dedicated family we have here I've gotta tell you!

2 comments:

Chad Oliver said...

Paul & Karrie - congratulations! My name is Chad Oliver - I'm a reporter with NBC2 here in Fort Myers. Is there a phone number where I can reach you? If it's okay with you - I'd love to send a photographer to the airport tomorrow. What an amazing journey to finally get to this beautiful arrival. Matt Keller told me about your story and I'd love to learn more. You can email me at 40lovechadwick@gmail.com

Trish said...

Karrie, Do I have the time right? 12:21 tomorrow? I sent you an e-mail just to double check. (I had 10:30 on my calendar) Trish