Thanks for your loving comments on gates waits, in email and in the precious snail mail for our boys. As for the airport greeting on Gates arrival to his new home town, I know that most people will not be able to make such a window of time. The airport isn't ever a close location to anything for a quick stop either:-) We are completely happy if it's just us and happy to share as well. For me, I will barely notice who attended, I remember when Bridger came home, I was throwing up from nerves in the bathroom until they yelled for the mothers to line up. I've never had a migrane before but I sure did that day. Silly how weak the flesh is isn't it?.
Please pray for God's direction for Paul on this Sunday morning in Guangzhou. In a couple of hours some of the ASIA family group will be trying to get their kids blessed at a buddist temple as a part of a sightseeing trip.:-(
At the same time, 11pm our time, Paul will be searching for an unmarked Christian Church for foreigners somewhere on the island. Pray that he makes it to the Church of the Most High and dedicates our Son to the Maker of Heaven and Earth, nothing and no one less that Jesus will recieve our devotion and it's to Him alone that we bow down ! To God ALONE be the glory and praise for BRINGING GATES HOME!
Love, Karrie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment