Monday, June 22, 2009

Another Day Closer!

Hi precious friends and family! We are another day closer to Bringing Gates Home! I apologize for taking so long to post today. I've been all wrapped up in my boys and my chores. When one of them is sleeping (nap or nightime) the other one is awake so it's busy with Bridger or watching "G" tv, all Gates all the time. Well, and adorable Daddy too.

Gates is SO funny! His personality is just bursting at the seams! I watched (Truman Show Style incognito) as Paul pointed to a picture of a truck in a cardboard book Brother picked out and said, "Truck." Gates takes Paul's finger in his own hand and forces it back onto the page and says what I can only assume is "Truck" in Chinese as if he is helping Paul out. lol

I listen with tears in my eyes as he chatters in baby speak (that's what our translator says it is) and then you clearly hear, "Papa"!

Thank you for your prayers for Gates's health his cough is waaay better today. Thank our Lord!
He was playing with his hot wheels car on the floor and Paul crawled by him on all fours making a playful low growly sound. Gates started to squeal with delight and began crawling around on all fours also and he would crawl right under Daddy like a little bear cub and circle him and jump on top of Dad! They are amazing together. Every time Paul says something to me from the floor toward the computer Gates pats Dad's face and shows him something as if to say, "Hey over here! I'm not sharing you!" Gates has decided that he really likes Daddy's orange Lance crackers with peanut butter. Gates is starting to reciprocate Paul's affectionate caresses like moving his hair from over his eyes and patting him. Paul was playing 'this little piggy' while lying beside Gates before bed time last night. Gates gazed at him over his bottle quietly. When Paul rested his little foot back down onto the bed Gates raised the other foot to Paul. I've never watched anything more beautiful.

No comments: