Saturday, June 27, 2009
Visa Medical Is Over at Last.
Paul and Gates are through the visa medical process in Guangzhou. It was just about as bad as it could get for them both but God brought them through to the other side and they are back at the hotel. Soon to sleep. I sang lullabies and blew my exhausted, tearful husband skype kisses and promised him that tomorrow will be better. We booked their tickets home now that they are through this hurdle. They are scheduled/expected to arrive at the US Airways area of RSW in Fort Myers on July 1 sometime around 12:15 or later. Greeters who love Gates are welcome to witness God's Glory in his Homecoming! Chari is sick but recovering on Drs Rx. She will be meeing them in Los Angeles on June 30. She has packed snacks, dvd's of Bridger's Fave trucks and Baby Einstein on the Go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Karrie, I so want to be tehre but I doubt I can at this time. I can try to run for an hour on my lunch but I might miss them. Know that I want to be tehre and I will be if only in spirit
What a precious picture of father & son. You can see despite the hard raod its all been worth it to have Gates in his arme
Post a Comment