Monday, June 29, 2009

U.S. Consulate Signed off on Visa Good to GO!

Gates aka William Gates Rudd has official permission to enter the United States FOREVER!!!!!!!
Paul just heard from the Embassy, we're BRINGING GATES HOME! Oath tomorrow flying out of China tomorrow night! Sleep well precious ones. He is safe.

4 comments:

Steve n Coco said...

Just catching up on your blog this evening. They're almost home!!!! Wow, that is thrilling. Thank you, Lord!
be blessed,
Courtney

Kat said...

That is SOOO wonderful! Gates will finally be in your arms! PRAISE GOD!!!!

Cheryl said...

Oh Karrie, I have every post every day! I love your openess and honesty! It has helped me prepare my heart and mind for our trip, sothank you for sharing the personal intimate real details! I am so excited for you! I so want to give you a big hug and cry happy tears with you! Just a few more days, mere hours and you will all be together forever and ever and ever!!! What a glorious moment. When he comes home it will be forever- no more waiting....Oh Happy Day!!! (do you know that song? it's on You tube...Oh Happy Day...I can see Bridger dancing to it :) in my head....)

Sibling for Lexie said...

What wonderful news, Karrie! I am so excited to read this blog entry and God is so good!!! Praises and blessings on you all and I pray that Paul and Gates have a safe and uneventful trip home.

Love and Hugs to you all,

Amy