Hi everybody. I just talked with Paul on Skype for awhile. We talked until after Midnight China time and I thanked him for delivering our Son and prayed with him for a blessed day in God's favor and grace as he meets his fourth precious child. Tears and Prayers abounded but clearly the LORD is in this thing!
We love y'all. The G&R Ceremony (Giving and Receiving) is scheduled for 2:30pm China time. Paul has rinsed out bottles and put circus animal crackers into Gates's backpack along with a few specially chosen toys from his siblings and parents. Infant stacking cups, a nerf ball, two miniature tonka trucks, 12 miniature wooden building blocks, three carboard books in a set and a hot wheels car from Big Brother.
We are hopeful to get pictures from Skype of Gates and Paul together to share with you soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Praise God! Wow, once this came about, it came about QUICKLY!! So happy for you, and can't wait to see those pics of Gates and Dad!! :-)
I am so excited for you! I can't wait to see Gates with his forever family! Will check back often for pictures. Love, Trish
How exciting!!! I don't know how (if you are!) you can sleep at night. I love the list of toys packed. My prayers are with you all.
cant wait to hear he is home :) hugs
tami
Post a Comment