Thursday, April 23, 2009

Bringing Gates Home... Together.

Our family was invited to join the Keller Williams crew at KW World Class Realty on University Drive for their Thursday Hot Dog/Sausages/ Bratwurst special lunch. Realtors and contractors alike were paying $5 for lunch and all proceeds benefited the "Bring Gates Home" campaign! I even met a broker who was a very nice man and when Bridger mentioned he likes Mack trucks, Mr. Broker responded. "Yes, I know about Mack trucks."

We were given a Cinco DeMayo party invitation which is also a "Bring Gates Home" event. Bridge wondered if there would be a pinata? Both of our daughters were also able to join us at KW and enjoyed sharing the enthusiasm of these lovely people. Several offices were crammed with stuff for the "Bring Gates Home" community sale this Saturday in their parking lot. I saw a lot of neat stuff and some furniture too. Y'all come!

No comments: