Friday, March 27, 2009

Waiting Brother - 4years old

Mom: {What do you want to do with Gates when he gets home?}
B: "Play trucks. Play garbage trucks. Play basketball. Play soccer and football. And.... play potato head. Maybe laugh and wear underwear hat!, (Laughing) I want to play cars with Gates. I want to read to him, "All about trucks."
(note from Mom, are you surprised that B's first words were, "Big Truck!"?)

Mom: {What do you think Gates will eat when he gets home?}
B: "Sausage, beef or chicken nuggets, maybe chicken breaths (breasts).... or maybe cheese pizza or something. I don't know what he likes yet maybe he eats baby food! Ummmm, Mamma? How 'bout spaghetti and meatballs and we can get dressed up like construction workers on our lunch break like Mike Rowe on Dirty Jobs!"

Mom: {What do you think Gates is doing right now?}
B: "I think he is eating his baby food right now or maybe he is sleeping in that little bed at the orphanage. I think he wants to sleep with me sometimes. Is he crying for me Mamma?"

Mom: {When do you want Gates to come home?
B: "Saturday! He can be with me at the car wash and I can give him a rag but I want the hose!" (B. is talking about the Keller Williams Fundraiser to Bring Gates Home car wash this week end)

Mom: {Do you know Chinese words to say to him?}
B: "Yeah. Ni Hao Mei Mei. That's it. That's only I know of Chinese it means Hello little brother. I know that one. Can I speak spanich to him? I know some spanich! Oh, (sigh) I guess I will just teach him my language like English or something that would be eaiser I suppose. Can I go on allaboardtoys.com now? I want to look at window shopping, please Mamma? How 'bout NASCAR.com? I can type the .com part right?"

No comments: