Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Getting Ready... still.
I think I'm definitely at the nesting stage of this looooong paperwork pregnancy. I've packed and re packed Gates's little Elmo back pack for China. Each outfit is perfectly folded inside a Gallon Ziplock bag complete with socks so that Paul can just grab a bag and dress our child nicely, jet lag and all. I thought about the extra large bags for Paul's clothes too but that would probably be kinda weird:-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You know what, though, we were told when we went, to pack everything in plastic ziploc bags because it was possible that if it was raining, the bags could get left out in it. SO, we got those huge vacuum bags that you get all the air out of and used those. When we packed to come home, we borrowed the hotel's vacuum to get it all in there! So not a bad idea! :)
Love, Robin
Post a Comment