Monday, May 18, 2009

TODAY!

Love never fails. Today, May 18, 2009, is a day of fasting and prayer on Gates behalf. This concert of prayer and praise was orchestrated by our missionary to Haiti friends (little Marie's host family)on behalf of Gates. Many compassionate believers in our community and beyond have devoted themselves to pray for the final walls to come down to the Glory of God.

Cindy G. from Keller Williams called this morning and prayed over the phone with me. I was so touched with her words of faith and encouragement. The Lord knew how much I needed that call. I wake up and before my feet even hit the floor the fear tries to suffocate my hope. My head spins: the travel restrictions, the fact that they will be moving Gates soon and the additional trauma that will cause him and the need for the remaining money to rescue him haunt me.

The challanges to bringing Gates home are formidable. No one and nothing less than Almighty God Himself could pull this off. That's why we praise Him, He alone is worthy!

I look forward with joyful expectation to posting that the finish line of this marathon is in sight!

Have a beautiful day in God's presence and power. He is able.

2 comments:

Rosezilla (Tracie Walker) said...

I join you in your special prayers this day.

Anonymous said...

May the Lord God of heaven accept this offering to the praise and glory of His Name for the good of this child and others like him