Gates is getting over his cold and I think he is very relieved. I know I am, he just doesn't have a lot to 'fight' with at 26 and a half lbs. He is cracking jokes again and bossing everyone around in that
funny way of his. "Mamma, why you put that there?" He loves coloring and he has colored the front and back of every page in one of his coloring books today... yes, today. He set aside at my urging for meals but took it outside coloring at the picnic table rather than playing with his bulldozers and tractors in the quarry and he sat next to me on the couch coloring. I don't know if it's relaxing for him or some kind of job he has given himself. He fascinates me. If you really want to get him singing around the house just hand him a baby wipe and let him shine up the door of the fridge or pass the whisk broom and a dust pan to him. He still re-folds all of the clothes in his dresser several times a week. As a Mom of 4, it wasn't often that I investigated a quiet child in the other room to find him folding his clothes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment